50% off initials consultations with Dr Lisa Carroll
We’re offering 50% off initial consultations for NEW PATIENTS BOOKED IN WITH LISA in the FULHAM CLINIC.
Call 0207 736 2550 and reference this newsletter to book.
Mondays and Wednesdays from 2-7pm & Saturday mornings 9am-1pm.
Book a Massage
Our wonderful massage therapist, Antonia is now in the clinic on
Wednesdays 5pm -8pm & Fridays 12:30pm – 4pm
She will also stretch, massage and ease away any post exercise muscle soreness!
Running a 5k This Year? Or Longer?
With the London Marathon in mind we’ve been talking about how chiropractic care can help with sports training. Did you know that regular chiropractic treatment can help to prevent sports injuries?
Sports training places strain on the body which can create subtle issues and imbalances unfortunately, these often aren’t noticed until they start to interfere with performance or cause pain. This is where we come in!
Receiving routine chiropractic care can prevent these small niggles developing into bigger problems, keeping you on the right track and saving you from recurring injuries.We can also advise on nutrition and supplements to boost your recovery post-exercise and prevent inflammation.
- Stay hydrated! Drink plenty of fluids to replenish those lost during the race.
- Stretch, massage and do some gentle movement. Increased circulation to muscles helps to eliminate toxins and shorten recovery time. However, wait at least 2-6 hours after the race to stretch and foam roll and at least 2-4 hours for a massage. This allows your muscles time to replenish fluids and recover from the stress of the race.
- Avoid caffeine; muscle tension may be increased by caffeine.
- Get some good quality sleep. Sleep helps your body to recover and heal itself.
- Get a chiropractic adjustment all that repetitive strain on all your joints from pounding the streets means your joints can get misaligned, which in turn can lead to compensations elsewhere and an injury. You can…